Basic Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
The no (white and refined) sugar lifestyle is a lifestyle that I would highly encourage everyone to adopt. Our clients know, in order to get off the sugar, they have to increase fat. Good, healthy fat won’t make you fat, I promise. This is a great recipe to help you step yourself down off sugar.
Remember, for those with sugar addiction and cravings, you can always step the sugar down within the recipe too, meaning, your first batch, make with 4 T agave nectar, your second batch with 2 T agave nectar, and so on, until you’re making it without any.
1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter (with no sugar)
1 bar 100% chocolate (baking chocolate) (4 oz. – the more chocolate you use, the darker tasting your fat bomb will be)
2-4 Tbsp Agave or Honey (wean down to 1-2 and then 0 T!)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 pinch sea salt
1. In a large skillet over low heat melt coconut oil, peanut butter and chocolate.
2. Stir in (optional) agave.
3. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract if using.
4. Pour into a spouted cup to make pouring easier
5. Pour mixture into silicone candy molds. (each mold should hold 1 tablespoon of mixture)
6. Freeze or refrigerate until set.
7. Remove from molds and store in the fridge in an air tight container.
8. Eat one fat bomb to curb the appetite or satisfy your sweet tooth!
Roasted Beets With Fresh Ginger Ingredients 6 pounds beets 2 large knobs fresh ginger Unrefined sea salt Avocado Oil (or other neutral tasting oil), can use olive oil 2 fresh lemons Tin foil Instructions 1. Scrub and wash the beets. With a sharp knife, cut off the...
Peppermint Mocha Fudge (No Refined Sugar, Paleo) Ingredients - 2.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips ½ cup full fat canned coconut milk 1 T instant coffee granules 4 drops peppermint oil or ½ tsp peppermint extract 1-4 T maple syrup 1 t sea salt + more for topping...
Real Food Sweet Potato Casserole, No Refined Flour And Sugar Ingredients For the base - 3 pounds sweet potatoes (or yams or squash!) 1/3 cup unfiltered apple juice, or freshly pressed apple juice 1/4 cup (or less!) dark maple syrup 1 T real vanilla extract 2 t...