1 pound Brussels sprouts halved
4 strips bacon cut into 1 inch pieces
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the Brussels sprouts and diced bacon on the baking sheet, spread around with coconut oil, in a single layer.
3. Place them on the middle rack of the oven. Roast the dish for 30-35 minutes, or until the Brussels are cooked through and crispy.
4. Meanwhile, add the balsamic vinegar to a pot over high heat on the stove.
5. Boil the vinegar until it reduces to about 2-3 Tablespoons. You’ll know its done when it turns into a syrupy consistency and easily coats the back of a spoon. Be careful, this mixture can burn fast and you won’t be able to use it so watch it closely as it cooks.
Roasted Beets With Fresh Ginger Ingredients 6 pounds beets 2 large knobs fresh ginger Unrefined sea salt Avocado Oil (or other neutral tasting oil), can use olive oil 2 fresh lemons Tin foil Instructions 1. Scrub and wash the beets. With a sharp knife, cut off the...
Peppermint Mocha Fudge (No Refined Sugar, Paleo) Ingredients - 2.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips ½ cup full fat canned coconut milk 1 T instant coffee granules 4 drops peppermint oil or ½ tsp peppermint extract 1-4 T maple syrup 1 t sea salt + more for topping...
Real Food Sweet Potato Casserole, No Refined Flour And Sugar Ingredients For the base - 3 pounds sweet potatoes (or yams or squash!) 1/3 cup unfiltered apple juice, or freshly pressed apple juice 1/4 cup (or less!) dark maple syrup 1 T real vanilla extract 2 t...