Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream (Dairy-Free)
2 cans full fat coconut milk
1/2-3/4 cup organic cane sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cloves
1/8 tsp salt
1. Place the coconut milk in the fridge overnight, upside down.
2. Open the can without shaking it.
3. Carefully pour off the top milk layer. You should be left with the fat on the bottom only. (You could have all the fat left at the top of the can as well.)
4. Spoon the fat into a mixing bowl.
5. Turn on low and add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
6. Turn mixer on high and whip until a whipped cream texture is reached, about 3-5 minutes.
7. Serve! You can spoon on top of ice cream, for cream pies, into coffee latte mugs, or eat with a spoon!
Roasted Beets With Fresh Ginger Ingredients 6 pounds beets 2 large knobs fresh ginger Unrefined sea salt Avocado Oil (or other neutral tasting oil), can use olive oil 2 fresh lemons Tin foil Instructions 1. Scrub and wash the beets. With a sharp knife, cut off the...
Peppermint Mocha Fudge (No Refined Sugar, Paleo) Ingredients - 2.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips ½ cup full fat canned coconut milk 1 T instant coffee granules 4 drops peppermint oil or ½ tsp peppermint extract 1-4 T maple syrup 1 t sea salt + more for topping...
Real Food Sweet Potato Casserole, No Refined Flour And Sugar Ingredients For the base - 3 pounds sweet potatoes (or yams or squash!) 1/3 cup unfiltered apple juice, or freshly pressed apple juice 1/4 cup (or less!) dark maple syrup 1 T real vanilla extract 2 t...